The Kayat TP-50 Tray Packer is a single-lane continuous motion packaging machine for the beverage, food and non-food industries.
It packs up to 50 trays/minute and is designed to handle a wide range of products and tray sizes. It is especially modified to handle pre-packed container groups, as well as loose containers. The TP-50 has a heavy-duty rugged construction that ensures gentle handling of pre-packed containers or loose bottles, jars or cans into trays. The flat trays are vacuum fed from the hopper to the tray pusher, which moves the tray forward to be carried into the pocket chain area. The front flap is folded as containers begin to transfer. The fully automatic operation ensures a high-speed output, low operator attendance and high efficiency.
This machine can achieve speeds of:
60 trays/minute handling rigid cans,
50 trays/minute handling PET,
26 trays/minute handling glass.
• One set of change parts for one container size
• Intralox infeed section with product guides and product prime switches
• Adjustable RM-1000 high performance tray feed
• Lincoln central lubrication system
• Safety clutches on main flight bars, flap closers and compression unit
• Fallen container detection for “packing loose containers”
• Allen Bradley processor
• Right or left hand configuration
• Control panel displays warning lights to indicate any malfunction
• One set of documentation and manuals
• Eurodrive motors with frequency control for main drive
• Nordson model Pro Blue 10 Hot Melt System
• Machine finish is RAL 7001
• Allen Bradley light display
• Unglued flap detection system
• Heavy-duty rugged construction
• Centralized lubrication system
• Automatic speed regulation
• Simple operation is provided by a full color panel view
• Tight-folding of tray blank around product increases product stability and material savings. The TP50 Tray Packer can run low wall trays: 1.75” - 2”. Additionally, this machine can run 90° and 45° trays, as well as beveled-corner trays, thus saving corrugated material.
• This stand-alone machine features quick snap-on compression pockets that allow for easy and repeatable changeovers.
• The TP50 Tray Packer can easily replace outdated equipment in production lines, The compact, small footprint saves floor space and easily connects to shrink packers, conveyors or other equipment in the line
• Spare parts kit
• UL Listed or CSA Listed
• Special elevation parts
• NEMA 4X control panel, junction boxes
• Seimens controls available upon request
• Wash-down capability on Nordson Guns/ Hoses