The Scandia HAB – VCC is specifically designed for automatic-bottom carton applications. The HAB – VCC is a great option where vertical packing of fragile or irregular product is preferred. This model is easily integrated with various automatic loading options including robots and filling machines . The HAB carton erector is frequently used with our VCC vertical carton closer but either can be alternatively configured as stand-alone machines.
Depending on product and filling configurations, this cartoner achieves speeds up to 25 cycles per minute.
• Extruded, clear anodized aluminum frame
• Horizontal pneumatic carton pick-off
• Carton magazine
• Low carton indicator light
• Low-profile guarding system with safety interlocked doors
• Allen-Bradley Compact Logix PLC
• Cartons are manually loaded into the carton magazine
• Carton blanks are removed from the bottom of the magazine using vacuum cups
• As the carton is drawn across the table a mechanism positively locks the bottom tabs insuring reliable and repeatable carton erection.
• A discharge cylinder pushes the erected carton from the table onto a discharge conveyor (optional) for automatic or manual loading into the open top of the carton
• After product loading the carton is transferred into the optional VCC model
• The tuck portion of the tuck flap is pre-conditioned and then guided into the top of the carton
• The closure cylinder ensures locking of the top flap and the finished carton is discharged onto an optional conveyor
• Small footprint makes it ideal for tight spaces
• Easy to maintain, operate and change sizes
• Easily integrated with Robots or other automated product fillers
• Reduces risk of liability for Repetitive Motion Injury while reducing labor cost
Click on the packaging styles to find the right solution for you.
• Model VCC: Vertical Carton Closer Tuck or Glue
• Discharge Conveyors with or without gating for carton positioning
• Carton coding
• Label applicators
• Vision systems
• Robotic loading
Click on the industries to learn more!
The Scandia HLG is a mechanically driven cartoner. Simplicity of operation and its manual product loading feature makes it a reliable choice for many companies. The modular design allows the HLG to be built with extended load stations to accommodate up to five operators or product feeders for increased productivity. Depending on product and number of loading operators this cartoner achieves speeds up to 100 cartons per minute.