Did you know that Bartelt Packaging builds machines that can run green films?
Knowing that consumers are more environmentally concerned than past decades, Bartelt has been at the forefront of testing and running recycle ready film on our high performance pouchers. Recyclable films often have matte finishes, clear windows to provide product visibility and lower sealing temperatures. This is all taken into consideration to provide sachets and stand-up pouches with high seal integrity and high performing resealable zippers.
Bartelt has been partnering with film suppliers, zipper suppliers and several consumer industries to overcome challenges such as shelf life, package stability, package opening and filling, machine speed and temperature sealing optimization. Collaboration is key.
Thinking of Switching from Rigid to Flexible? Here are Some Advantages to Switch Over!
- Larger Surface Area for Advertising: This application is not only a packaging style, but is the perfect
marketing tool. Having a larger surface area allows companies to freely advertise their products, compelling customers to purchase their products.
- Easy to Store Transport: Pouches are universally light weight. Making them the perfect application to easily store and transport for both consumers and vendors.
- Sustainability: Not only is less plastic used when creating pouches but they may be completely reusable and recycled. If your company has sustainable initiatives, we can help you reach those goals.
- Easy to Use: Flexible packaging is usually lightweight and uses less materials making it easier to open. Often times, these packages has easy to open capabilities such as spout and zipper options.
- Low Production Cost: Both pouches and bottles are made of plastic, however the small amount of plastic that is put into pouches is less than plastic bottles. Reducing the expenses on raw materials.