The Bartelt® K-Series is a servo driven horizontal form, fill and seal pouching machine. This model provides high precision, maximum flexibility, convenience, while the pre-programmed recipe settings provide repeatable and reliable product and size changeover.
The dual bag clamp design of the K-200 and K-260 models provide an excellent choice for producing heavier weight pouches.
Depending on product and configurations, the K-series machines can achieve speeds up to 100 cycles per minute.
• The Bartelt® K-Series pouching machine produces flexible pouches from roll stock
• Flat sheet from roll stock is formed into either flat or gusset pouches in the forming section of the machine
• Pouches are heat sealed using temperature-controlled seal bars
• Preheat and/or cooling may be required based on film characteristics and machine speed
• Film is advanced through the bag making section in photo-registration via the servo feed roll system
• Registered pouches are cut and transferred into the dual clamping system for filling and closing via the knife/transfer system
• A pouch detection system is used to ensure that pouches are in position for filling to minimize product loss
• Pouches are opened with a servo controlled opening and closing system (pucker) and via vacuum with air assist
• Product is fed with a product filling system.
• Filled pouches are transferred to the top seal area where they are closed and sealed.
• The completed pouch is removed from the clamps and discharged
• Modular design and multiple machine configurations, optimized for the application
• Full servo execution
• Rapid changeover
• Servo controlled and phase-able double bag clamps for rapid changeover and heavier pouches
• Easy to use and operate
• Flexibility to add multiple fill stations, fillers and other devices
• Easy to upgrade
• Superior seal quality and pouch handling
• Safety Audit and Risk Assessment in compliance with globally accepted organizations: OSHA, ANSI, PMMI, CE
Click on the packaging styles to find the right solution for you.
• Re-closable zipper assembly
• Pouch opening feature - tear slit, diamond notch
• Hanger hole
• Pouch coding – emboss, inkjet, laser, thermal transfer
• Seal pre-heat and cooling assemblies
• Product settling devices
• Dust control and top seal cleaning
• Gas flushing
• Pouch stretching and deflating
• Integration of auxiliary equipment: Desiccant feeders, printer, vision system, labelers
• Integration of various product fillers: Volumetric cup filler; volumetric sliding gate filler, auger, vibratory rotary filler, scale, liquid pump, specialized feeding systems
Click on the industries to learn more!