The Bartelt® K-Series is a servo driven horizontal form, fill and seal pouching machine. This model provides high precision, maximum flexibility, convenience, while the pre-programmed recipe settings provide repeatable and reliable product and size changeover.
The dual bag clamp design of the K-200 and K-260 models provide an excellent choice for producing heavier weight pouches.
Depending on product and configurations, the K-series machines can achieve speeds up to 100 cycles per minute.
• The Bartelt® K-Series pouching machine produces flexible pouches from roll stock
• Flat sheet from roll stock is formed into either flat or gusset pouches in the forming section of the machine
• Pouches are heat sealed using temperature-controlled seal bars
• Preheat and/or cooling may be required based on film characteristics and machine speed
• Film is advanced through the bag making section in photo-registration via the servo feed roll system
• Registered pouches are cut and transferred into the dual clamping system for filling and closing via the knife/transfer system
• A pouch detection system is used to ensure that pouches are in position for filling to minimize product loss
• Pouches are opened with a servo controlled opening and closing system (pucker) and via vacuum with air assist
• Product is fed with a product filling system.
• Filled pouches are transferred to the top seal area where they are closed and sealed.
• The completed pouch is removed from the clamps and discharged
• Modular design and multiple machine configurations, optimized for the application
• Full servo execution
• Rapid changeover
• Servo controlled and phase-able double bag clamps for rapid changeover and heavier pouches
• Easy to use and operate
• Flexibility to add multiple fill stations, fillers and other devices
• Easy to upgrade
• Superior seal quality and pouch handling
• Safety Audit and Risk Assessment in compliance with globally accepted organizations: OSHA, ANSI, PMMI, CE
Click on the packaging styles to find the right solution for you.
• Re-closable zipper assembly
• Pouch opening feature - tear slit, diamond notch
• Hanger hole
• Pouch coding – emboss, inkjet, laser, thermal transfer
• Seal pre-heat and cooling assemblies
• Product settling devices
• Dust control and top seal cleaning
• Gas flushing
• Pouch stretching and deflating
• Integration of auxiliary equipment: Desiccant feeders, printer, vision system, labelers
• Integration of various product fillers: Volumetric cup filler; volumetric sliding gate filler, auger, vibratory rotary filler, scale, liquid pump, specialized feeding systems
Click on the industries to learn more!
The MAG Series FFS is a state-of-the-art horizontal form-fill-seal pouching machine that integrates the latest magnetic linear technology. It stands out for its flexibility, reliability, rapid changeover times, and is capable of running up to 180 ppm.
The Bartelt® MAG Series FS is a state-of-the-art horizontal fill-seal (FS) machine that integrates the latest magnetic linear technology. The MAG Series FS is synonymous with flexibility, reliability, rapid changeover times, and is capable of running up to 100 ppm in duplex mode!
The Bartelt® IM is a mechanically driven, intermittent motion hinged pouching machine. From the world’s first HFFS machine built in 1949, the Bartelt IM has been a reliable choice. The pre-programmed recipe settings provide repeatable and reliable product changeover.