Bartelt Packaging offers several best-in-class packaging solutions for household products such as cooking oil, automotive fluids and additives, cleansers, test kits (swabs, towelettes, etc.) and more. With pouching machines, cartoners and tray/case packers, we have multiple solutions to suit your packaging needs.
The Bartelt® RPM Series, K-Series and MAG Series FFS are horizontal form fill seal machines that are capable of filling and sealing powders, pods, swabs and other household products. All three of these machines are compatible with child-resistant zipper profiles.
The Bartelt® RPM Series are horizontal form, fill seal machines featuring double pouch clamps that enable the running of heavier fill weights and larger pouch sizes. This space saving rotary turret machine achieves speeds up to 60 cycles per minute depending on product and model. Optional duplex configurations yield to 110-120 pouches per minute.
The K-Series is a versatile Horizontal Form Fill and Seal pouch machine, ideal for running multiple formats in zippered stand-up pouches. Large quantity pouches for items like detergent pods can be produced quickly at up to 100 pouches per minute. The dual bag clamp design of the K-200 and K-260 models provide an excellent choice for producing heavier weight pouches.
The MAG Series FFS is a horizontal form fill seal solution, featuring the latest magnetic linear technology. This system has independently controlled double pouch clamps and seal bars for maximum flexibility. Pouch formats can be changed by the press of a button.
FLtècnics (a ProMach brand) offers rollstock horizontal form-fill-seal pouch making technology in both carousel and walking-beam styles. They offer solutions to allow customers the flexibility to produce a pouch with top or corner valve on the same valve applicator, ideal for household liquids, automotive fluids, solvents and disinfectants.
The Bartelt IMC Cartoner is ideal for inserting product into end-load cartons with glue or tuck closures. This intermittent motion cartoner's design includes a multi-head rotary carton feeder, servo-driven product inserter and servo rotary flap tuckers, providing excellent control at rates up to 60 cycles per minute.
The Scandia 460 intermittent motion small-frame automatic cartoner has a compact 4' x 6' footprint ideal for space constrained environments.
The Scandia HAB – VCC hand load cartoner, specifically designed for automatic-bottom carton applications, is a great option where vertical packing of fragile or irregular product is preferred.
The Scandia HLG hand load cartoner’s modular design allows for extended load stations to accommodate up to five operators or product feeders for increased productivity. Depending on the application, the cartoner can run continuous or intermittent motion. This machine features a unique 30 degree angled load station that is designed to minimize operator fatigue.
The Kayat PTF-28 wrap around case packer is ideal for case packing bottles, jugs and cans up to 28 cases per minute, depending on the application.
Pouching Benefits for Household Products
- Light weight and cost effective packaging that offers excellent product integrity
- Easy to store, pack, and transport
- High quality print capability for exceptional branding opportunities
- Optional transparent materials offer product visibility
- Stand up pouches offer vertical display on store shelves for package visibility
- Reclosable zipper option keeps product fresh over multiple uses
- Easy tear notch allows package to be opened without hassle
Cartoning Benefits for Household Products
For individually cartoned items such as lotions or medical mask:
- High quality print and graphics on all sides of the carton provide great branding opportunities
- Allow for product to stand up on the shelf for display
- Provides a protective barrier around inner pouch products, prevents items from crushing
- Keeps items safe during transportation, shipping and handling
- Ability to stack packages and make better use of space
For bulk shipping of jars, jugs, bottles or other containers:
- Provides a protective barrier during transportation, shipping and handling
- Keeps products upright during transportation to prevent leaks or spills