The Scandia Model 460 is an intermittent motion automatic cartoning machine that is designed to accommodate your various production needs.
The 4’ x 6’compact footprint permits integration into the smallest packaging lines.
The modular design of machine infeeds allow interfacing with our overwrapping, case packing machines and other equipment.
Depending on configuration this model achieves speeds up to 60 cycles per minute.
• Heavy duty welded steel frame
• Open frame design
• Multiple lug carton transport chain
• Rapid adjustment package
• Digital readouts
• Vacuum pull-down or rotary carton feed
• No-product / no-carton feature
• Tuck or glue carton closure
• Electronically interlocked guards for operator safety
• Allen-Bradley Compact Logix PLC
• Baked goods
• Frozen foods
• Consumer goods
• Tobacco goods
This servo driven horizontal, intermittent motion cartoning solution is ideal for cartoning food and consumer goods, as well as pharmaceuticals, tobacco and many other products. Design specifications include a multi-head rotary carton feeder, servo-driven product inserter and servo rotary flap tuckers, providing excellent control at rates up to 60 cycles per minute.