The 801/802-TGS Shrink Wrappers are continuous motion packaging machines for the beverage, food and non-food industries. The 801/802-TGS can both collate and wrap multiple formats of product with shrink film. The Innopack 802-TGS Shrink Wrappers use bottom overlap seal technology providing better product presentation.
Designed to handle a wide range of products, it can pack up to 80 packs per minute, un-stacked.
It can stack and pack at 60 cases in and 30 cases out.
• Single lane pre-formed trays
• Dual lane pre-formed trays
• Stacked single lane
• Pre-formed trays or bundles
• The 801/802-TGS Shrink Wrap-per is a stand-alone machine
• Compact footprint saves floor space over individual stacker and shrink wrapper
• Servo controlled stacker for accurate height and placement of packs
• Easily connects to tray packers, conveyors or other machinery in the line
• Dual roll film mandrels for quick film splice
• The PLC controlled servo-driven film cut, film feed and film wrap assure perfect synchronization of machine components
• The absence of a seal bar provides a machine with very low maintenance, less down time and minimum of moving parts
• Printed and registered film handling can be selected as an option
• Compact footprint
• Stacking capability
• Dual lane capability
• Simple to use and operate
• Available in LH and RH configurations
• Accommodates two film rolls for quick film splice
• Registered film
• Discharge cooling fan
• Elevation parts
• Unstacked: Trays of cans or bottles
• Stacked: Trays of cans or bottles
• Bundles of cans or bottles
• Staggered bundles of bottles
The Kayat PTF-28 is an intermittent motion wrap around tray/case packer for the beverage, food and non-food industries. Designed to handle a wide range of products, it packs up to 28 cases per minute, depending on the application.