Biscuits, Cookies, and Crackers
Bartelt Packaging offers best-in-class solutions that are perfect for packaging cookies, crackers, biscuits, rolls, frozen breads, single-serve pies, and other baked goods. Features include sanitation on standards, high speeds, and high levels of efficiency. The MAG Series FFS is the ideal pouch packaging system for cookies and biscuits that come in a variety of pouch sizes and styles.
One of the unique capabilities of the Bartelt MAG Series is the bag maintenance loop, which allows for pouch clamps to be cleaned and maintained while the machine continues operating. This is ideal for product with sticky coatings or which generate crumbs which may build up. This feature combined with the MAG Series FFS' IP69 option in the filling area allows for maximum efficiency and clean operation.
Using the latest in magnetic linear motion technology, Bartelt's MAG Series FFS system has independently controlled double pouch clamps and pitchless design. With the servo-driven seal bars, rapid changeover is accessible with the push of a button.
When smaller footprint machines are required, the RPM is ideal. This rotary turret machine packages large, heavy fill weight pouches in a variety of styles.
The Bartelt IMC Cartoner is perfect for packing sleeves or bags of cookies, crackers and other similar products into cartons.
Pouch Packaging Benefits
- Light weight and cost effective packaging that offers excellent product integrity
- Easy to store, pack, and transport
- High quality print capability for exceptional branding opportunities
- Optional transparent materials offer product visibility
- Stand up pouches offer vertical display on store shelves for package visibility
- Reclosable zipper option keeps product fresh over multiple uses
- Easy tear notch allows package to be opened without hassle