Beverage Pouch, Case & Tray Packaging
Bartelt offers best-in-class beverage pouch machine, case & tray shrink overwrapping packaging solutions.
Bartelt Packaging offers several best-in-class packaging solutions that are perfect for the beverage industry! With beverage pouching machines and tray/case packers, we have multiple solutions to suit your packaging needs.
FLtècnics (a ProMach brand) offers rollstock horizontal form-fill-seal pouch making technology in both carousel and walking-beam styles. FLtècnics offers manufactured pouches with a top spout or a corner spout by using the same spout applicator so, with just one machine, all kinds of pouch presentations can be done: ﬂat pouch, stand up, shaped and with zipper. These pouches are ideal for fruit juices, adult beverages, supplement drinks and more!
The Kayat PTF-28 Wrap Around Case Packer is ideal for case packing bottles, jugs and cans up to 28 cases per minute, depending on the application.
Bartelt's shrink wrappers are designed to handle a wide range of beverage products, they pack up to 60 to 80 packs per minutes, respectively. These machines are made to increase efficiency and productivity.
The Kayat TP-50 Tray Packer is a single-lane continuous motion packaging machine for the beverage, and food industry. With it's heavy-duty rugged construction this machine ensures gentle handling no matter the item.
Beverage Pouch Packaging
- Light weight and cost effective packaging that offers excellent product integrity
- Easy to store, pack, and transport
- High quality print capability for exceptional branding opportunities
- Optional transparent materials offer product visibility
- Stand up pouches offer vertical display on store shelves for package visibility
- Reclosable zipper or valve option to ensure the product is kept fresh over multiple uses
- Easy tear notch allows package to be opened without hassle
- Low cost compared with glass, PET, and tetra
- Can be sustainable
- Perfect for on the go
- Less of a mess
Beverage Case/Tray Packer Benefits
- Shelf ready displays
- Reduce labor costs
- Fewer packaging materials
- Pack strength